Participants will learn:
Practical and easy ways to identify their own personal traits as well as those of others. This will enhance self-awareness, help improve inter-personal relationships and improve personal effectiveness in different settings.
The workshop will cover:
- What are Personality Traits / Personality Types?
- Distinguish between Type A and Type B personalities
- Understand broad MBTI Personality Type
- Johari Window
- Conflict Management Style
- Mc Lelland’s Theory of Needs
Activities will include:
A range of individual and group games and tasks